Re: [NTLK] Courier asking for NHttpLib:40Hz

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 08:56:35 PST

Victor Rehorst wrote:

> You know what, I think you're right... I just tried it and got the same error
> from Courier and a -48201 from the system. Reinstalling NHttpLib didn't
> work. I'll see if I can grok the source unless Eck chimes in soon...

Verified that this is a problem with NHttpLib 3.1 - the minor version number
wasn't changed in the version on the 40hz.org website.

I've recompiled NHttpLib with the proper version number. Actually, the
source was correct, just the package wasn't, so I made exactly 0
modifications to the source. If you want a quick fix, download it here:

http://www.chuma.org/crap/NHttpLib-3.1-fix-vjr.jpg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html