Re: [NTLK] My Newton

From: Sonya Hipper (sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 13:44:19 PST

I scored a 2000U & 120 (both in quite good shape and with all doors,
stylii, clips, etc.), keyboard, battery tray and fast charger for the
2000U, charging cradle for the 120, serial->PC cable, and serial dongle
for 2x00, PLUS all orig. software and docs for both and a nifty
Newt-logo tote-bag, all for $25 on an online classifieds here in the SF
Bay.

My X-mas shopping is a good way toward done now, since I have a number
of friends who've become Newt-o-philes when I've demo-ed them my 2100's
capabilities (with a tip o' the hat to Eck, Hiroshi, and all the other
amazing developers who keep the Newt vital so I *can* wow 'em!). ;-)

$3 for the lot would have been nice, too, tho!

-Sonya

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html