Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine alert!

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:52:24 PST

On 5-Dec-03, at 12:43 PM, Len Cole wrote:

> Actually, the gravy wouldn't be all that bad by itself. (Lots of
> places here in the States where fries are eaten that way.) It's the
> curd cheese which propels poutine beyond the boundaries of edibility.

It's not even that.
I like cheese curds ... on their own
And I like gravy on my fries occasionally (very rarely)

It's the combination of the two on fries I can't stomach
Not even during the Winterfest in Ottawa or at Carnival in Quebec City.
(Although they DO have some very interesting liquor at that point in
the year)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html