Re: [NTLK] Newton Voice now working for Intel?

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 20:23:19 PST

Yeah, the guy who did the voice over for commercials for Apple in the
mid to late nineties is now doing Centrino commercials. He didn't only
do Newton commercials, he also did "The Future is Now" series for Apple
that covered PowerPC based Macs.

Its sorta immaterial who he works for as I am sure he is a free agent,
but it still makes me sad.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html