Re: [NTLK] IBM Thinkpad & Interconnect port

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 05:13:34 PST

I haven't seen the Thinkpad connector but I am very sure it
is NOT the same as the Newton connector.

They were a special made by JAE for Apple.

I have spoken directly to JAE about this. They will make more if I get permission for Apple (Yeah! Right!)

But...

I do have a supply of the real thing.

I have about 60 of the male connectors, with around 200 more on the way.

If you are interested:

$10 each + $1 S&H

Contact offline @:

pcbmansales AT ix DOT netcom DOT com