Re: [NTLK] Newton can't connect error --- Solved!

From: mikes_newton (mikes_newton_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 17:30:36 PST

I needed to download the NCU user's guide
from unna (Thanks, Len). Turn off both
the iMac and the Newton before I hooked up
the serial cable.

Since my MP is a 2100, I had to attach it's adapter to
the serial cable BEFORE I plugged it
into the Newton.

Then I had to set the iMac's NCU preferences to
tell it what to listen for.

And the deed was done.

Thanks to everybody for your help on this!

Regards,

Mike