Re: [NTLK] claris translator

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 05:48:44 PST

I think that it was available as a part of the eMate Classroom exchange
available at
<http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/>
It does include a drag and drop translator.
CAUTION it does install classroom exchange in your startup folder and
may change some connection preferences, if you are familiar with OS9 or
earlier this should be no problem.
Read the read me and pdf files before installing
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html