[NTLK] Newtway connector update

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 08:15:54 PST

Newtway connectors allow a serial cable to connect from a 2x00 to a
Palm Stowaway portable keyboard. (See

   <<http://www.ispinn.com/Newtway>>

for Newtway photos.) No more noisy Newton keyboards! Daniel
Padilla's Stowaway driver is also needed. Thanks, Daniel!

I've mailed four Newtway connectors through USPS mail. Two went to
US addresses, and two have gone to Germany. USPS doesn't require a
customs slip for Newtway shipments, so they will ship locally and
internationally first class. I don't know what the international
delivery times will be, but I'm suspecting they'll be spritely. Yes,
spritely is a word. ;-)

I've emailed the remaining list of those who had reserved Newtways,
and those buyers will be recieving their Newtways first. Additional
orders will be FIFO.

Newtway prices are $24 each. $25 if you use PayPal and pay by credit
card. Shipping is $1.00 each or $2.00 each internationally. My
PayPal address is doug_at_ispinn.com. Contact me if you wish to pay
with a money order.

Peace,

Doug Parker
Orlando FL