Re: [NTLK] Does D. Padillas Keyboard Driver Support

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 00:48:25 PST

On 13-dec-03, at 5:56, Doug Parker wrote:
> It looks like it speaks only English. Daniel's
> About
> link mentions it's an alpha release, and that only the Shift and Alt
> (option)
> keys are the only ones that work, plus four application keys.

But the simple option key is all you need for most accented characters,
so it seems it should be o.k.
Can you check option with the letters e, tilde (grave and aigu), i
(circonflex), u (umlaut) and c (c-cedille)?
That should cover French and German I think. (and the original question
came from Hagen Lang who is German)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html