Re: [NTLK] My first battery rebuld

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 06:01:16 PST

The thread was related to an eMate battery rebuild but I think is also
relevant to your problem.
see <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=106527492518032&w=2
Your readings are what I get with the power adapter plugged in while
using the battery sled.
If you are lucky cleaning the contacts will solve your problem.
Have you checked the resistance across the temperature resister
contacts? I believe it should be about 20 ohm at room temp.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html