Re: [NTLK] MP2100 to Ti 500 Panther

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 07:38:09 PST

On 13-dec-03, at 14:12, volodimer nicholas wrote:
> Hello, I am with research d\' a means of connecting my MP2100 on my
> Powerbook Ti 500 which functions under Panther.
> I do not have a cable of connection for my Newton, therefore I seek
> also a person who could m\' sell some.
> It's is very important for me, because I wish to consult my malls on my
> Newton.

As Laurent wrote, you can join the French list and get the answers
there, but in the meantime: You either need a Keyspan USB to serial
adapter or an Ethernet card.
In the last case you'll need somebody around to get with a Newt the
drivers on your Newt, though with a Ti 500 you might be able to do it
yourself over the infrared port, I'm pretty sure it should have one.
But you'll need a program that can do package installs over infrared,
was that DIL tester? Someone with that answer on the list?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html