Re: [NTLK] Avi's Newton 2010 Fix

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 04:39:42 PST

On 14-dec-03, at 22:42, Joey & Susan Seidell wrote:
> So, what is the general consenus of the group; use the fix and move
> along down the road, or do not use the fix and let the Newton die a
> timely death in 2010?

I wouldn't intsall it yet, unless you're planning a lot of meetings for
2010 rigth now ;-)

I do remember that Paul Guyot montioned that he looked at it once and
would perfect it a bit more somewhere before 2010.
(hoping that Paul is still 'into' the Newton OS by than of course,
though I don't think there are very big contenders so far ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html