[NTLK] Some Mid-Grade User Questions

From: Joey & Susan Seidell (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 08:26:08 PST

Hello All,
I would like to thank all of those who responded to my 2010 date fix and Newton life span. This group and its devotion to the Newton is remarkable. So, I have a couple of more questions:

1. Anyone else who would like to comment on; "Newton Life Span", please do so. It is very enjoyable to read the stories!

2. Screen Protectors or not, that is the question. This subject title reminds me of the Trojan usage back when I was a teen. I am sure you all can relate to the story of, "Using one (Trojan) is like taking a shower with your rain coat on". I know that it protects the screen, but the feel and reduction on screen image makes me not want to use one. I am however, very careful and use me Newt in a clean envionment, but the truth be known, I just don't like them.
Keeping that in thought, what are your opinions on the use of Screen Protectors (to use, or not to use).

3. I have 2 Newts. One is an MP 2000, which was upgraded through J&K Sales. Runs GREAT, but is a little worn. My other MP is a NEW MP 2100, which has never been used. So, my question is this. If you had this scenario, how would you utilize the MP's. Should I use the 2100 and store the 2000U, or vice a versa? Or, utilize the 2100 and sell the 2000U? Or if you have a different thought please advise.

So, again, Thanks to all who have written, and please continue to share your experiences. THANKS!

Joey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html