Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 23:50:02 PST

i just bought a sony ericsson T616 cell phone. so i'm trilled. i've
been using my V60i Motorola and a lot of wires to connect where ever,
when ever i wanted. this is too much fun. but i got mad at verizon
and although i'm not out of my 2 yr contract yet i got an account and
phone with AT&T. so i'm half leaping out of my present Newton
solution. the bluetooth will be a god send and the kiss of death for
my association with verizon. i deliver the USPS mail for a living so
i'm not near hot spots or other cool things like phone lines all day.
maybe because i don't work with technology all day i'm awed by it.
for me this will mean lunch hours parked on some residential street
will continue to be something beyound boring hell. my vote for man of
the year! thanks Eckhart.

martina wilson
vice pres LANUG
newton server at: http://newtonannex.com
web blog: http://newtonasmuse.com

the cure for boredom is curiosity... there is however no cure for
curiostiy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html