Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 11:17:29 PST

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:18:10 -0500, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> That's why the Newton shall be the master, and once I am ready to use
> my new
> phone (tomorrow) I'll clear my SIM and squirt all of the cards from
> Names to
> the phone.

Sounds like my setup.

> Of course, some sync logic on the Newton would be awesome.

IC/VC does offer some limited control when putting away vCard and iCal
files from the Inbox. It's not full sync, but a start. Getting full
SyncML support would be great, but all SyncML solutions I've seen so
far are either hacks or cost money. The fundamental problem of SyncML
is that basically needs a server to make sense :(

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html