Re: [NTLK] Is my Newt dead?

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 15:59:21 PST

> fear the worst has happened to my beloved 2100. I went to turn it on
> yesterday, and got nothin.ą Blank screen. Well, maybe the batteries
are
> dead. I plugged it in, and tried the power switch. Nothing. Tried
the
> reset button. Nothing. Let it sit plugged in overnight, even took
> out/reseated the battery and she still wonąt start. Oh no! My poor
Newt!
> Anyone have an idea?

Do all resets in the order I describe them here:

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

Follow these instructions literally, word by word, letter by letter.
If this doesn't cure things, let me know, maybe I can help you.

Good luck

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html