Re: [NTLK] [OT] Behind the Times (Was:Eckhart's Bluetooth?)

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 06:09:21 PST

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 06:46 AM, Len Cole wrote:

> Heck, I've only had a phone (*not* cellular and not mobile) for just
> under two years.

Uh, I think you are a bit more than 7 years behind in that particular
communications technology. :) You are more like 127 years behind.

Of course, owning a Newt bumps you up a little bit. :) How, might I
ask, have you had a Newt but not a phone? I'm just curious, and (as my
phone rings again) jealous!

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.