Re: [NTLK] NTLK: Basilisk & NCU: It rocks!

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 16:08:39 PST

* Jeff Sheldon <jeff_at_jurai.net> [12 Nov 2003 07:39]:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 12:23:49PM -0500, Scotty Technoir wrote:
> > serial support in basilisk is, for all intents and purposes, broken and
> > nonfunctional. [feel free to jump in and correct me!!]
> > ethernet & appletalk work perfectly however...
>
> Works fine for me. What version are you using?

?!?!

Serial has not only never worked for me, it locks the entire Mac OS up
and I have to kill it from the console!

What are your settings? I heard there is some way to get it working, but
no idea how...

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project