[NTLK] Pocket Quicken check numbers

From: Schultz, Carl D (Carl.Schultz_at_ElPaso.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 08:40:52 PST

Hello,
  I've been using Pocket Quicken with Mac Quicken for years with no
problems, but there's one annoyance that I haven't been able to figure
out. In Pocket Quicken, there is a comma in the thousands place of the
check number (i.e. 4,965) but in the desktop version there is not. I
have not been able to turn it off in PQ or on in the desktop version.
Has anyone else solved this?
  Thanks in advance,
                  Carl Schultz
              Lowell, IN

This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html