[NTLK] Newtway

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 09:02:08 PST

I have an experimental, one-of-a-kind working Newtway that has the mini DIN-8
cable connector inverted--when you connect your serial cable to the Newtway,
the cable end is turned upside down instead of rightside up. If anyone wants
it, it's available for $19 shipping included.

Future modifications to the Newtway include repositioning the Newtway logo so
it displays when connected to the keyboard. This kind of reminds me of the way
Apple changed the orientation of the Apple logo the iBook so the logo would be
rightside up instead of upside down when the cover was opened.

Peace,

Doug

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html