[NTLK] Viewframe Question

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 08:52:07 PST

Hi,

I've figured out how to browse soups with viewframe, woot!

Now what I would *like* to do is use viewframe to modify strings in soups and
newtonscripts to customize them.

Can viewframe be used to do this? I've tried figuring this out but the
documentation is really sparse. When I open the viewframe "editor" it closes
(or minimizes?) viewframe and presents me with a text editor... Hmmm...

I know vf 1.3beta was cancelled along with the newton, so maybe this is a
cancelled feature? If not, how can I edit with it?

Any ideas are appreciated!