Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 15:35:32 PST

LMAO. and the same to you.

LAG
Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net> wrote:
I wanted to send out some sort of holiday greeting to the Newton List, but
it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without
offending someone.

I met with my attorney today, and on his advice (and after $299 in attorneys
fees) I wish to say the following:

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is
subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to
actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void
where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual
application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance
of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole
discretion of the wisher...