Re: [NTLK] InPath Scanner

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 03:03:41 PST

Victor,

> I have no problems scanning barcodes on the back of DVDs through the plastic,
> but when I get a new DVD I always have to remove the cellophane first,
> otherwise I won't be able to scan it. It doesn't like to read through the
> cellophane.

I tried this again just now and no way will it register a barcode through
the case of a CD.

The spot of light created by my wand is bright and sharp only very close to
the tip, just 1mm away it's already diffuse and dim.

Is the tip of your wand still a smooth lens shape?

Do you really want to answer such a question? :-)

Joel.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html