Re: [NTLK] Transferring a PKG to a MP2100 through a MP120

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 09:58:54 PST

Why can't you just transfer the data to the 120 and use the IR beam between the
120 and 2100?
(because the packages are incompatible with the system...)
Ok.
Then Get Nitro (beta) for the IRDA on your 2100. Trouble is you cant download
it without downloading (too much recursion, not enough compatability)

I'd borrow someone's X86 box and do it with cables.

Now if someone can tell me an easy way to transfer sound notes (NOT
SLURPEE/SLOUP I CAN NEVER GET THAT TO WORK)