Re: [NTLK] Converting a sound note to wav or snd rsrc?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 11:44:36 PST

Having been down that road myself I finally bought a dongle that had
the audio jacks wired and simply play the audio note back and record it
on my desktop. I have an older 7600 with audio in/out, etc and it works
very well for this.

I had used a binhex tool that mailed it to me, but the larger notes
that I had (some an hour or more long) required so much memory to
process that they failed.

I've not found any other good ways to do this.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html