Re: [NTLK] Blue Print 2 - Sarofox

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 22:50:12 PST

Last contact I had with Ash was Nov 6th and this is what he sent me....

I'm on a backpacking trip to Asia & the pacific before returning to London
England in March 2004. Not sure how r+r it will be considering I'll be
roughing it pretty much the whole time. Still, it should be a great
adventure :)

I thought that he had someone still doing support though it may be pretty
sparatic at best.

Larry Zasitko