Re: [NTLK] Reset question

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 19:31:00 PST

WITH shaking hands i checked and sure enuff i have had a 32 mb pretec card in my beloved newton for sumtime now. i have done numerous reboots with my cards inside and sum valuable info on that same card. i am now a tad scared about what i have just read since until now i was feeling secure in the fact that my newton could die but i could save all my info on the cards. dreams shattering slowly as i now have to wonder what is the best plan of action from this point. of course the words backup can be screamed but we all know backing up on a pc is questionable at times. so now i can lose my info either on the card or on my newton what choices do i have now?
LAG