Re: [NTLK] More Newton Books

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 07:26:26 PST

mikeobrien_at_spamcop.net (mikeobrien_at_spamcop.net) wrote:

> These are the books Lord Peter Wimsey quoted to Harriet Vane
> when he first began wooing her.

As a matter of fact, she was first to quote Kai Lung to him when he first
visited her in prison (I'm just reading "Strong Poison" again). Thank you
for creating those Bramah Newton books, BTW.

> P.S. Project Gutenberg claims they proof their etexts, but if so,
> they don't do a very good job.

Yes, some of it looks like unedited OCR output to me.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de