Re: [NTLK] Newton Press and OS X?

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 08:29:05 PST

Hi Dale
I am running Jaguar and Classic and have success with Newton Press.
I have been using Macs for a long time so I have quite a collection of
older software. I use Appleworks 5 for editing and save as MacWrite
II. No problems.
I just tested a method using Appleworks 6. Save as RTF then just drag
file into open Newton Press window.
No problem.
Newton Press Works fine in classic but it is a Sys 7 or earlier
application and even then felt a little jerky as you scrolled through
pages for setting up the table of contents.

Good luck
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html