Re: [NTLK] Newbie post - where and how to buy a Newt

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 06:58:16 PST

Well,

I have bought all of my Newtons in person. I bought one from a guy that
I found via eBay but he was local so I went and met with him to buy it.
My second I found in a junk store and my third I bought from a LEM swap
list member [also local].

I have heard good things about J/K and a buddy of mine bought his there
couple years ago. I would buy from a NewtonTalk list member without
much concern. This list doesn't have too much on and then off, fly by
night members as far as I can tell. I have bought a couple things off
the list and people are normally very upfront, direct, and easy going.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html