Re: [NTLK] Holidays 2004

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 04:36:35 PST

>From: "Dan" <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
>Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:53:12 -0500

>I just thought I would let everyone know that Holidays 2004 is now available
>at http://www.pobox.com/~toadhollow/

Thanks Dan! :)
While I have to admit that I do not use the Dates app anymore safe for its implementation into Avi's Backdrop telling me about upcoming birthdays, I still like to be able to check for holidays once in a while.
Uhm... as soon as that wretched P800 goes out for repair I might reanimate Dates for a while. The phone is so faulty I hopefully believe Sony Ericsson is going to exchange it for a new one.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html