Re: [NTLK] Export as vCards

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 06:58:26 PST

<<I will in a few days be selling my Newton 2100 and wonder if there is
way to export all my addresses and my calender in the format of vCards
and vCalenders?>>
I believe another option would be to:

1) Use Mac NCU to synch to a Claris Organizer file,

2) Download the Palm Desktop application from either Palm or
Handspring, and install,

3) Open the Claris Organizer file in Palm Desktop, and

4) Export as Vcal or Vcard out of Palm Desktop by going to File/Export
and changing the output format from Palm to vCal or vCard as
appropriate.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html