Re: [NTLK] FS: eMate parts

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 09:18:31 PST

Robert,

I may have one or two available. A third one may be bad. One of the
good ones is a home-made one in a eMate battery holder.

I sold the video cable, a AC adapter, and after I test it, the screen
is sold. I still have the complete case with keyboard (less the charger
light cover.. small plastic cover that covers the charging indicator
light). The gentleman who may buy screen, may also take the defective
MB.

I will have 2 eMates (one with the upgrade card) for sale soon, as my
son is close the buying his 12" PB.

  Rolf

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html