Re: [NTLK] newton keyboard on ebay

From: Bill Miranda (wmiranda_at_softhome.net)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 19:46:54 PST

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 05:34 PM, Mark wrote:

> Didn't Shreve just hold a "Going Out of Business" sale? They may not
> be
> in operation.

I actually ordered my keyboard after the supposed going out of business
sale and they assured me that they were not going out of business or
even getting out of the Newton business. They were just getting rid of
some inventory. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd try giving them a call. I was
able to buy a keyboard for $29 from them and they didn't act like it
was the last one.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html