[NTLK] Schitzo battery!!!

From: Max Talbot-Minkin (mtalbot-minkin_at_middlesex.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 21:16:39 PST

My Newton 2100 came with an old NiHM battery back that is really crazy.
The first time I used it, it lasted for hours and hours. The next time, it
bombed after about 15 minutes. Then it would only last 5 seconds before
running out of juice. Suddenly today it's back up to going for hours. What
gives? Anything I can do short of refurbishing the pack?

I ordered a AA battery sled from J&K and will use 1850 mAH NiHM
rechargeables in my Newton. Should these last longer anyway?

Thanks
Max

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html