[NTLK] [OT] Positive feedback for Tom Zahm

From: Paul Carlson (paulc_at_wctc.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:48:29 PST

Hello all,
Just wanted to post a note of positive feedback for Mr. Tom Zahm, who sold me a 2000u and other accessories recently.

I had requested one of his Calise cases and ended up buying a Newton as well! The Newton was in excellent shape, and everything (incl. dongle, ethernet card, case etc.) was in excellent condition, and packaged carefully and safely. Communication during our transaction was excellent.

He mentioned to me that he may have some more items to offer in the near future. I would recommend doing business with him, if you have the opportunity.

Thanks, Tom!

--Paul Carlson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html