Re: [NTLK] Why did Apple use a serial dongle?

From: Chris Lang (clang_at_power-soft.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 10:55:39 PST

It is possible to construct a connector for NIP to Audio out and Audio
in, I have seen the links for the "Dental Floss" connector, does anyone
one know where to get a supply of the NIP connectors? I see Apple
referenced part numbers RX04-26P1-SF1 (non locking) and RX04-26P-SF1
(locking). I am definitely up to making a connector.

Chris Lang