Re: [NTLK] hiroshis WLAN driver

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 10:26:25 PST

on 09/02/03 13:13, Matthew Robinson at matthew_at_crescent.org.uk wrote:

> Do you know if this compatibility is in the downloadable shareware versio=
> n? =

>> I recently asked for (and received) a driver for my Netgear MA401 wirel=
> ess
>> card.
>> =
>
>> Jim

Yes it is. Right there.

-Laurent.

cargo cult programming n.: A style of (incompetent) programming dominated by
ritual inclusion of code or program structures that serve no real purpose. A
cargo cult programmer will usually explain the extra code as a way of
working around some bug encountered in the past, but usually neither the bug
nor the reason the code apparently avoided the bug was ever fully understood
(compare shotgun debugging, voodoo programming).
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html