[NTLK] OSX TCP/IP Package Install help - chmod 777 was the answer!

From: Robert Hoehn (rob_at_hoehn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 12:43:35 PST

Laurent,
   Thanks for the info. CHMOD on the file was the answer. It runs, but
now I'm getting the communications error (-4). I'm running this on an
iBook, 2100, 10.2, and using a wireless card with Hiroshi's driver.
Now that I think about it, I think there was a thread about this ealier
- I'll go search for it.

Rob

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html