Re: [NTLK] Finally!!

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 21:25:01 PST

on 2/9/03 11:49 PM, Joshua Braddock at joshua.braddock_at_sendit.nodak.edu
wrote:
> Anyways, if there is anything that i should know
> about my new purchase, could ya kindly tell me please?
    Newton Works is in ROM so you'll have the word processor you'll need for
taking notes in class.
    If you don't have extra memory, you probably won't be wanting to add too
much extra software to it _ you'll need space for storage.
    If you want to move the notes to another computer, you'll need a serial
cable _ the kind will depend on whether you use Mac (if it's an older Mac
with a serial port) or Windows. You could also use AppleTalk (or phonenet)
cables if you have an AppleTalk network. The connection software (Classroom
exchange) can be downloaded from www.unna.org.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html