Re: [NTLK] 2x00 in a calise case

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 10:39:42 PST

edwardmccaughan <madscientist_at_macunlimited.net> wrote:

> im told you can modify it so you can use it for a
> 2x00, but how the monkeys do you actually go about
> that?

   I have the Calise case with the leather holder for the MP1x0 series. I cut the holder out with a razor knife and use Velcro to hold my MP2100 in the case. I put three patches of the fuzzy side of the Velcro on the back of the Newt (2 at the top, 1 at the bottom) and corresponding patches of the hook side of the Velcro in the case. You can hold the case upside-down and the Velcro will hold the Newt, but it is still easy to remove if necessary.
   If folks want I can put up some before and after pics.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html