Re: [NTLK] Man of the year award

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 16:05:03 PST

Seconded=2E=2E=2EFrank is the type of selfless contributor to NewtonTalk t=
hat
makes the list what it is today=2E He has helped and will help anyone who=

asks=2E I also know that Frank works behind the scenes, with no "publicit=
y"
to make things happen for the community and it's members=2E As David so
aptly puts it; "Frank rules=2E=2E=2E :) "

Regards,

Gary