[NTLK] Useful Hardware

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 19:12:26 PST

Hi All,

Being new to the list, I don't know if it is considered tacky to post
about retail sellers or not. But, here goes. I though the list should
know about a delightful little company that makes storage cases. Nifty
things for your PCMICA cards, Compact Flash, and the like. I have done
business with them a couple of times.

They are at www.inanycase.com

Here is a sample of their stuff:
Compact Flash to PCMCIA adapters $12.95
Battery Cases (holds 8 AA batteries) $3.99
3-pack of PCMCIA cases $8.99

Through February 15, with any order for $12 or more you get a freebie
of a 3-pack of cases that hold Compact Flash cards (as well as other
small memory cards)

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html