Re: [NTLK] Stuck in the Mud

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 09:32:51 PST

Victor-

<When you install the PC side, does it extract the Newton package as
well? Maybe that one will work better.>

Your theory about trying a Cadenza install from the PC makes a lot of
sense; when I think of it, pretty much every NewtonTalk post I've read
regarding the program deals with configuring it for use with Lotus
Notes 5. The trick appears involve pointing the PC client app to the
nnotes.dll file from a Lotus Notes 4 installation. Since Macs are
(thankfully) .dll-free zones . . .

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it on my PC at work. Keeping
my fingers crossed.

Thanks.

-Seth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html