Re: [NTLK] a provocation...

From: Ian Moffatt (ianmoff_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 23:24:18 PST

I find mine very useful. I was without it for a while after I
'murdered' it and until I sent it for repair (See 'Man of the Year'
thread) I was lost. Lots of ser nos. Work info and personal details,
but also a very useful tool/calender/notebook/alarm clock/ etc. etc.

And yes, I've tried pen and paper, Filofax, Psion, OMP, Palm III, 110,
Filofax, PB540c, 120, pen and paper, Palm 505 and now U2k.

As someone mentioned before 'The Palm is the right size when carrying
it but the Newton is the right size when using it'.

It's just so intuitive.

But, it's not for everyone. There is also the 'So damned cool' factor,
AND let's face it, a lot of snobbery.

Another thread that's been on here before is that it ain't cheap. The
money I've spent would have bought a top of the range gadget from Sony
or whoever.

But we love it :-)

Ian

--