Re: [NTLK] OT Uh oh Here we go... Frozen Newton

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 12:49:37 PST

On Thursday, February 13, 2003, at 12:24 PM, Ferdi Ozguner wrote:

> Any units sent out by me at the completion of the project will be
> FULLY SUPPORTED and pre-tested before being shipped out. Don't listen
> to the meek loudmouth ramblings of a few disgruntled malcontents, who
> by the way begged me for my sources at producing this Frozen Newton
> case numerous times.
> For something that's unproven, the loudmouths, or should I say
> loudmouth, is quite interested in my sources.
>
> Thanks for your support Newton community.
> Ferdi

Please no, no please.... Not that..... No. Ahhhhh I'm being sucked
in!!!!!!

I know Woo started this time, but you don't seem to learn...

Woo wants to know your "sources" because it appears that you are so
completely full of it that you don't have any "sources".

You contribute to this with immature defensive posts like the one
above, and insincere unethical attempts like your ebay scam.

Act like a real ethical business person and we will treat you like one.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html