Re: [NTLK] OK! ethercard for powerbook 1400

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 08:39:29 PST

on 2/14/03 7:28 AM, johnsinho's! at johnsons_at_macbbs.com.br wrote:

> Well I tried them and the installer suite worked perfectly.
> Now I have an ethernet capable PB1400!!
> How could I live without you, people?

And you disgust me! ;-) I have, sitting on my desk, a dead ActionTec PE 200
and a perfectly good 3Com 3C562D/563D that is useless on my 1400. I have not
been able to get, even a modified driver to work with it. If anybody has a
driver for the 562D/563D that works on this computer, please, please get in
touch with me. I desperately need it. TIA :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland