Re: [NTLK] International calling?

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 15:18:04 PST

Thanks, but that didn't do it. My country info (USA) already had the
right calling prefixes shown. As a test I changed them both to (none).
The Newton changes them back to the right values pretty quickly! (011
for international and 1 for internal dialing)

As I said I think the Newton thinks I'm making an international call
all the time. My worksite is in the USA correctly. Anyone else have any
ideas?

--
Steve Tedder
A unit vector is a vector that has a magnitude of exactly 1 and points