Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable batteries

From: Marco Mailand (N_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 14:33:18 PST

"Helv=E9cio Mafra" wrote @ 14.2.2003 1:50 Uhr / <helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org>:
> I've bought two pairs of NiMH 1800 mAH batteries for my Newt, along=3D20
> with a so called intelligent recharger. The first charge lasted for a=3D20
> week an a half (the Newt was accusing 18% of the capacity when I put=3D20
> them to recharge).
> Is that normal? How many charges do these batteries usually get before=3D20=
=3D
> dying?
Hola Helvecio,
This sounds perfect. My 1800mAh cells last normally less than a week but I'=
charging them only inside the Newton, using a modified battery cage
(thermistor added). I think these cells should give about 1000 charging
cycles, provided that you never overheat them.

--=20
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=3DYYD3VUXUVD2YG