Re: [NTLK] Connections & Packages

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 18:46:21 PST

I too have had some problem with Mac OS X and NewTen not recognizing a few
packages. I have tried the MacOS packtyper program but still a few packages
just don't want to be seen. Have also gone into get info to change the
extension without success on this handful of programs. Jig is one I just can
not load from OS X, had to finally go back to OS 9 to get it loaded. I would
like to try your applescript script on these stubborn programs.

MP 2100
Mac OS X
Keyspan adapter
Newten